Friday, February 9, 2007

Judah-isms and Thomas-isms

Judah is so funny! He cracks me up repeatedly throughout the day.
Yesterday we were sitting at the computer working on his fish game together and he said something about getting bigger.

I said, "You are getting bigger. You're not my little boy any longer."

He said, "No, I'm a BIG boy."

I said something like, "i know you are."

Then he said, "I'm going to grow up and be your Mommy."

heeheehee-

Last Sunday Thomas and I were in the bathroom at Taco Bell and another lady came in and occupied the stall next to us. Thomas is the WORST about blurting out absolutely anything in a bathroom. I've had to shush him most every time. He is just so curious. ( "what's THAT noise Mama? What is she doing?" ) Anyway, he stopped listening to the lady next door and proceeded to explain how he was going to grow up to be a girl. I told him that God made him a boy and that our sexes don't change as we grow up. We are what we are. He was very insistent though that he was going to grow up and be a girl. I was trying to hurry before the lady next to us thought we were crazy and/or liberal. LOL

Gideon's new pasttime is running over and straddling your belly when you are lying on the floor. He toddle/runs over and plops down on you (like he's sitting in a saddle) then he rins, drools, and sometimes squeals. He did it to Judah earlier and Judah got a kick out of it. They had this little game going and Judah looked over at me and said, "Gideon thinks I'm a cool brother."

yes he does. He loves both his brothers VERY much.

We praise God for our PRECIOUS boys!!

BLESSINGS!- ADL

1 comment:

Susannah said...

I just love those drooly grins. :)

*Very* funny stories! LOL!