Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mostly Normal Days

Well, as normal as you get with three young boys. It's constantly hoppin' over here.
I've been trying to catch up on laundry lately. These last couple months have been so physically draining that I'm actually behind on housework. I know some of you just went into cardiac arrest...but it's true. It all started in December when we all had the stomach flu and the laundry alone was CRAZY; not to mention all the carpet cleaning we did. (I think we steam cleaned at least twice, plus all the scrubbing I did for the small vomiting Gideon did everywhere.) Then we got about 1-2 weeks rest and the whole pink eye NIGHTMARE started. About 5-6 weeks later it's finally gone and all my extra energy went with it. The laundry, the meds, the stress, etc. drained me good. (not to mention that I haven't really slept through the night more than 12 weeks in the last 5 years) Judah still wakes up every night. He is much more polite and less needy these days (he just crawls into our bed or lays on our floor in my sleeping bag) but I still know, most of the time, when he comes down. Gideon still doesn't sleep through the night but that's something that will just have to happen naturally because Michael can't go without sleep right now. (or mostly ever really)
So, everything hitting at once just drained me. I would most appreciate prayers for strength and patience because most of you moms know we're not at our best when we're tired. I don't want to get too lazy and have to work harder at training later but I just can't give 100 percent right now.

On a lighter note we did some simple beginning addition at "school" today and Judah really enjoyed it. He wants to do more later. We also are working on their verse for Cubbies tonight.
Michael got up at 3:30am this morning to get some office work done. INSANE, but he couldn't squeeze it in anywhere else. When he's training someone the hours are LONG and then the paperwork and phone calls can't all get done in the evenings.

Well, I need to go. Laundry and kids are calling my name.
BLESSINGS!_ Angela :)

No comments: