Sunday, March 25, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Well it's been a busy weekend, but fun too. (Anything that gets me away from the house these days is fun!- too much winter)

We spent most of Saturday afternoon at a fabulous park in Greenville, SC. It's Falls Park on the Reedy. The Reedy is a river for those of you who are wondering. :):)
It's a great park. Greenville is a BIG city. This park is right in the middle of the city but it's like you are transported to the country. It has a huge suspension bridge, a beautiful waterfall, great landscaping, and a hiking trail that leads to the Cleveland Park and the Greenville Zoo. The flowers were in bloom, it was hot out (84 degrees) and the boys enjoyed wading in the river. (so did I) Gideon especially loved it. I was glad that I had brought a change of clothes for each kid. :):) There was a bluegrass band playing music next to where we were wading. Then we did do the 1.3 mile walk to the other park. The boys played on the swings, slides, and various other things for a while and then we walked back. Well, most of us did. I carried Judah back. Everyone was exhausted and we only had the double stroller so 2 rode and I carried Judah. :) It was priceless because I had him on my back and he just laid his head down on my shoulder. What a special memory from my active 5 year old. He probably won't want me to carry him much longer. :(:(:(
Today we went to church and then went outside to play this afternoon. We grilled steaks for dinner and now the boys are in bed. (2 are asleep) I think I will go and read for awhile. Hope that everyone has a great week! BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

No comments: