Monday, March 26, 2007

QUICK POST

This is a quick funny story from this afternoon.

The boys and I are outside enjoying the WONDERFUL smells, sounds, and feel of spring.

I am walking around the driveway for exercise and the older boys are riding their small bikes (you know those 3 wheeled plastic things). Gideon is walking around the yard doing various things.

Judah is going too fast and not paying attention to what's in front of him. He runs into Gideon with his bike causing Gideon to sit down. (amazingly he doesn't fall or hit his head) I watch as Judah and Thomas hug and kiss him. The really funny part was that Gid wasn't at all upset. While they were kissing him he was taking the opportunity to spins Judah's bike pedal around and around.

Amazing!!

Good-night!- Angela :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the boys. I hope we can get to go to park Reedy while I am there. Love your stories about the family.
Mom Lorraine