Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ho Hum

You know..it's not like I have time to sit around here and be bored but some days I'm just bored with everything I do. I seem to be in a slump lately where I feel like such a slug. It's all I can do to keep the house livable. I'm sure it will be better soon. Gideon actually slept through the night last night so that helped. Actually all the boys slept through the night. That's like a miracle around here. :):)
I am busy getting ready for Michael's 40th birthday party. HE will be 40 on April 7 th. I ordered a couple of things online yest. Hopefully I will be the one to see the UPS truck and not him. He has been instructed to STAY AWAY from this computer and I'm confident that he will....unless he forgets. :)
Don't feel sorry for him. There are 2 other computers in this house he can use.
The kids and I had a nice morning. We got out the clothes for summer because it's supposed to be nice for the next 10 days and probably just stay nice after that. Gideon looks ADORABLE in his little Blue's Clues overalls. It's so neat to see him in things that the other boys have worn before. The memories add to the worth of hand me downs. :):) MY uncle mentioned that he felt bad that the boys had hand me downs and I told him not to feel badly at all. I told him that Thomas looks forward to getting Judah's old clothes. In fact when Judah is wearing them Thomas will look at them and be reminded that they will be his next year. It's really funny.
They of course wanted to try on Gideon's clothes. LOL They swore that they could still fit in them. The funny part is that Thomas is so thin he actually can wear some 18 month clothing. (he's almost 4) I told them not to stretch the clothes out but that we could look at the picture albums to see when they wore the clothes Gideon was getting. So, we spent about 45 minutes looking at pictures. It was great! The boys always ask about when they were babies. I love to tell them about that time too. I can't believe how fast Gideon is growing up!!! I'm REALLY REALLY going to miss not having a baby in the house. :):)
I am reading a chapter book to the boys (their second one) "A Dog For Jesse". (their first chapter book was "Charlotte's Web") They are enjoying it. Being the Thespian that I am, I get "into character" when I read and they love that. They ask me to read parts over while they giggle. Actually I can remember reading to friends in college who liked it too.
I am SO GLAD that warm weather is here. I miss getting out in the sunshine. :):)
I'd better go. Gideon is up from his nap and Thomas volunteered to amuse him while I finished. I can tell Gideon is mostly enjoying it but every few minutes I hear him say, "Mama!" - LOL
I love being a Mommy!
BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

No comments: