Thursday, April 26, 2007

Aaaahhhhhhh

That was a relaxing aaahhh not a horrified AAUUGGHHH!!!
LOL

My house is CLEAN! I am happy about that. Most of you are probably rolling your eyes and saying, "But Angela, your house is always clean."

Well, my friends, not so much anymore. I mean it's not nasty or anything but it's not up to Michael's standards. The funny thing is that he no longer says anything and I've noticed that when he has the boys by himself it's no cleaner. hehehe

The boys and I have been outside so much this week that we've let the cleaning go so we did triple duty today. I have been trying to remember that the boys are more important than a clean house but I think I'm going to go back to the rigid schedule because I'm less stressed when we do it a little at a time. When I let things go for a couple of days I look around and think, "AAUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

Anyway, the boys were excited because I let them help me clean the bathrooms for the first time. (almost as excited as the time they learned to dust). I LOVE IT! I have kids who love to help. (Well it's really that they want to be with us. It's a relationship thing and that's GREAT too!) Actually Judah DOES love to work. I've noticed that Gideon does too. He is constantly shutting doors that are left open and I was shocked today when he picked up a pillow off of the floor and put it back on the bed it had fallen off of. YEAH! Another worker.

I hate to make this so short and boring but everyone is in here now and I'm getting distracted. BLESSINGS everyone!- Angela :)

p.s. We got to play in the rain today!! It was warm enough. The boys were thrilled when I didn't bring them in when it started to rain. The funny thing is that Gideon seemed rather oblivious to it and just kept playing. I kept waiting for a response from him but he never did seem to care one way or the other. LOL

No comments: