Monday, April 23, 2007

o-O-O Let's Go Fly A Kite!!

I hope that song doesn't remain in your heads like it has in mine all afternoon. It's cute for about the first 3 hours but then it gets old. LOL

We did actually get the kites up in the air today. Ok, to be completely honest MICHAEL got both kites up in the air. I got tired, string burn, etc. HE got them up and the big boys enjoyed "flying" them. I got some video but I have to wait to upload it. The jury is still out on pics and video updates of the children online. Michael wants studies and statistics before he allows our precious children's images to be predator material. I know we already have 2 on here..anyway...

I have been SO enjoying our property the last couple of days. The warm weather helps tremendously. Also, all that land is great for the boys to run, bike, climb, and before we had to go to the field in the park to do what we can do in our own yard now. We flew the kites in the field with a slight trepidation that they might fall at a bad angle and hit a car windshield as someone went down the road. :):) Thankfully that didn't happen. Judah said that the kite flying was the best part of his day. :)- mine too buddy. My other favorite part was when TOTAL Daddy's boy found out it was his turn to sit by me at the table and said, "I'm sitting by Mommy because she loves me every night." Then he ran to me when I held out my arms and gave me a HUGE hug. What a charmer. I was going to ask him what he thought about my love during the days..>LOL
I just finished reading "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" to the boys. They LOVED it and so we're now on Prince Caspian. My life is complete. I have a baby who is still nursing (he just turned 16 months old if you can believe it!), a great husband, and 2 fabulous preschoolers who I can CLIMB TREES with, play BALL with and NOW to top it all off I am READING the GREATEST series ever with them. Life is GOOOOD!- Until tomorrow- Angela :)

2 comments:

Catrina said...

I am dying to have some property. There is no place to go and sit in my yard, without everyone in Toccoa seeing me. THis weather makes me want to be outside so much. Yesterday I took a chair and sat in our driveway near the back of the house just to be outside. Pathetic, but I'm not complaining.

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely home and a nice piece of land to go with it. I'm glad I could get to see it. With warm weather coming I know you'all will be able to enjoy doing many things. Glad they liked the kite flying. I know they like riding their bikes. You can also go hiking. Have a great week.