Sunday, April 22, 2007

A very nice day

and a VERY boring title but what can you do when your brain is half asleep? LOL

We took Michael's mom back to the airport today. We ate lunch at Red Lobster. That was nice except that just as our food arrived the older boys said they had to go to the bathroom and then just as I got back and sat down to eat Gideon started fussing big time. Most of you know that was pretty out of character for him. I think the teething thing was bothering him. When we got home we briefly tried to fly our kites we bought a few years ago. The boys have been wanting to fly kites for a few days. We have a breeze here quite often and did have some wind today but it was not steady enough to keep the kites in the air. I couldn't even get mine up. Michael got his up a couple of times but there wasn't enough constant wind to keep it in the sky. The boys were getting impatient and we were feeling the efforts were fruitless so we abandoned the kite thing. Instead Michael and I enjoyed the porch swing together and the boys climbed trees and rode bikes. The swing was REALLY nice. He JUST put it up last weekend. We have had it since July of last year. I have been WAITING for that long because I didn't want to nag him and now I'm HAPPY that we can enjoy it. Gideon loves it as well.
I guess I'd better go and get some sleep. It's after 11:00pm. BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

p.s. Thank-you God for beautiful WARM weather!!

No comments: