Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Learning...

To ROLL with the PUNCHES. aka- schedule changes.

I am SO not a please change my schedule person. It's not that I feel the need for every minute to be scheduled- NO WAY but if I have a schedule I DON'T want it changed. I am happy to say that God must be working on me in that area (in answer to MUCH MUCH prayers for many years) because 2 maor schedule changes happened in the past couple of days and I got over them pretty much within a few minutes. (without throwing a fit I might add) :):):) I will explain more in tomorrow's blog.
Good night, sleep tight ,and ...don't bite the bedbugs!! LOL

3 comments:

Jane said...

don't you just love it when you learn and attack life with Jesus, instead of fighting Him!?!

Jane said...

it amazes me what a boy can do to a bathroom!

I loved your comment on my post!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read about "learning to ROLL with the PUNCHES.