Friday, June 29, 2007

OVERDUE

I know this story is overdue but we haven't been feeling well. Actually it's just Michael and I that aren't feeling well. Our chests still hurt from whatever virus that thing was. Considering none of the kids have what we have it may be an infection at this point. Who knows. We are trying Mucinex. Hopefully that will make our coughs more productive and get whatever congestion there is OUT. If that doesn't work I may need to find a family dr. Michael has one because he gets meds for allergies but I haven't been to a family dr since 1996. Sigh. I can only imagine the new patient fee; just to tell me there is nothing wrong. I'm not going till I'm SURE there is something wrong considering we are on the "get well or die" program. LOL
Anyway, here's the schedule change story. We are having probs with both our garbage trucks. The one Richard drives is less than 2 years old and still under warranty so it's not like we are being charged BUT we do have to drive some distance to get it worked on by quality mechanics. Michael told me on Monday night (RIGHT before bed) that we probably needed to take the truck in to Augusta (6 hour round trip drive) Ga the next morning. He had to be at a dr's appt at 4:00pm Tues afternoon so he wanted to leave at 6:00am which means we needed to get up at 5:00am- YUCK!! Since i don't get to sleep through the night hardly ever getting up 1-2 hours earlier is like torture to me but we had no choice so I said OK. Well, he woke me up at 4:00am Tues morning to tell me that he had changed his mind. We would go on Wednesday. AAUUGGHH
I had trouble falling back asleep for a small bit but finally did and then Gid woke up. LOL
The next morning we got up at 5:00am and travelled to Augusta, Ga. It was a very fast trip and I was a little sad that we had driven 6 hours and weren't "anywhere". I told him, "I could be halfway to my parents' house by now. LOL"
We will be going back soon in the near future to pick up the truck but I think the guy said he would meet us halfway. That would be GREAT!!
Anyway, gotta run. Gid just woke up from his nap. Blessings!!-
Angela :)

No comments: