Monday, June 25, 2007

One More Thing

I forgot this story earlier but I about busted a gut laughing when it happened. I'm fairly certain you had to be here to get the full effect but just try to picture it in your mind. My boys have the blue Thomas the train tracks and also some trains for it. Well a few days ago they realized that they could make some pretty good looking guns with their track pieces. :):) Yesterday Gideon had a dirty diaper. I smelled it and called him over to change it. He really did wreak! I was wondering where the boys went and then I heard them upstairs commenting on how much Gideon smelled. They leaned down and hollered out, "Is it diarrhea?" I replied, "No, it just smells really bad." I finished changing the diaper, disposed of it, and washed my hands. When I came back in the room Gideon was looking out the window and the boys were coming down the stairs. They approached Gideon and stuck their guns (gently) to his butt. They proceeded to make a strange noise. When I asked them what they were doing they replied, "We're sucking the smell into our guns." I was almost doubled over with laughter. It was so funny. Then I thought to myself..."We might be able to market that. They sell stranger things on infomercials." Well, after they had sucked up all the smell (Gid thought this was great fun. He kept running from them and making them chase him. HE was squealing and they were laughing. ) Judah announced, " Now we're going to take the smell and shoot it down the bad guys throat so they'll go away."

Very creative son and very BOY! :):)

ROFL!

3 comments:

Jane said...

you really need to write a book... you guys make me laugh!

Catrina said...

I can imagine it alright, and I don't blame them for wanting to suck up the smell.

musicmommy3 said...

Jane,

My mother-in-law keeps telling me I should write a book too. I might do it one day. You never know. I did write a story for Judah to read last month for home school. I have written short stories in the past. :):) hhmmm