Monday, June 25, 2007

Random Thoughts

This will all be random stuff compiled in my mind over the last few days. Some of this will come across very strong. I don't care. I feel strongly about some of this...

Nothing To The Imagination:
I went to Whitewater Atlanta on Saturday with a girl from church and I have to say I'm SO GLAD that I'm not a guy. I saw WAY TOO MUCH skin at the park. Bikinis leave NOTHING to the imagination. I mean pretty much I could see what every girl's body looked like. Some things should ABSOLUTELY be saved for the honeymoon and the marital bedroom. I was really glad that longer bathing suit skirts came back this year. Mine is so long it actually looks like a tennis skirt. YEAH! I also was glad Michael bought me a rash guard shirt because now I don't have to worry about showing anything when I bend over:):) which happens a lot with 3 boys.

Funniest Whine I Ever Heard:
Normally I don't think whining is funny. I abhor whining. We don't allow it at our house. I don't like to hear it in public. It hurts my ears. However, I heard the FUNNIEST whine ever at Walmart last night. This may be one of those "you had to be there" things but I'm going to tell you anyway...
I was in the snack aisle and heard a kid whining for ....beef jerky. It sounded like this, "but I Waaannnt some beeeef jeeeerkyyyyy. " I actually had to walk several aisles over very quickly before I burst into laughter. :):)

Haircuts:
The older boys got their hair buzzed by Michael and Gid got his trimmed by me yesterday. I won't allow Michael to buzz any of my boys until they turn 2. I want to feel that baby fine hair as long as possible. Gid did GRRREAT this time. Last time he was the worst kid I ever cut for. This time he did the best. I think it was the chocolate chips. He was too young for them last time. :):)
Anyway, Thomas told me this morning that I should buzz my hair like them. I replied that most women don't buzz their hair to look like a boy. To which HE replied, "well you can just cut off your breasts too." Um, no thanks....:):):)

Speaking Of Chocolate:
Ca-ca (chocolate) is Gideon's new word; which he shouts at the top of his lungs when anyone is near the fridge. (That's where we keep the chocolate chips.) It's too funny. He likes chocolate almost as much as his addicted Daddy. :):):)


Well gotta get cleaning!! Have a great week. Blessings!- Angela :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love the hair cut story....don't you want to be one of the boys?? Good thing he didn't say that to me... I would love to have no hair, and those b---s... you can have those too... what a pain to shop for the holsters!