Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gideon James

A couple of people (one family, one friend) have asked me what Gideon does while we homeschool. It varies. These pics I took a few weeks ago pretty much sum it up .Well, except I didn't let him roam and destroy stuff and I didn't get one of him in the playpen crying or in the playpen playing nicely. You'll just have to use your imagination on those. :):):) Enjoy!


This homeschool stuff is pretty good. I get to sit at the table with everyone and eat fish crackers. They're my favorite. :)
MMMMMmmmm.
Mom, could I please get down and destroy stuff now?

Not yet Gideon.
No really, I WANT down!
Maybe I can somehow break this seatbelt if I strain hard enough.

OK, nevermind. Thomas got me a toy so I'll let you teach and learn, for a bit, in peace and quiet instead of having to yell over me. :)


I like planes.

Heehee! I got out! Aren't I adorable?!

Yes Gideon, but now it's playpen time.


Starts crying when placed in playpen.

Tries to get out and it is reinforced that he is to stay in and play happily. (repeat up to 3 times)

Decides that the playpen isn't so bad and plays happily while we finish up school.

Grins a huge grin when we get him out. Immediately wants to nurse.


And, that's what Gideon does while we do school.


:)






4 comments:

DeeAnn said...

That's why we do most of the schoolwork in the afternoons. Demo-boy is such a distraction. Emily does her spelling on the computer in the mornings and he loves to watch her because a bee pops up every time she gets a word right. She loves to give him attention too much. We only have 10 days of 2nd grade left and then we're taking the whole month of Feb. off! How convienient to end the grade right when I'm about to have a baby. Sometimes my plans work out the way I plan them.

DeeAnn said...

BTW... I really like you and I have never considered myself popular and actually think of myself as an outcast and I know that I'm the one who puts myself there because I'm insecure about people likeing me. You and I are so much alike. I don't think I have ever disagreed with anything you have ever posted or said in any way. Even those things that go on in your head.

musicmommy3 said...

Oh I know you actually like me. (that sounds so jr high to write...)
I was referring to when I first met you. :)

We really like you too. :)
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Gideon is adorable as are Judah and Thomas. Look at the head start he's getting while sitting there (heehee) watching and listening to you school Judah and Thomas.

Card Grandma