Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ohio Trip part 2

One night I left the baby wipes out in the van overnight. The next morning I got them out to use them and they were FROZEN!! LOL Doesn't happen here. :) A little warm water and they were fine. :)

Blocks! A very sleepy boy and his Nana



A lunch/play stop on the way home!!







Brother FUN!!






We did the trip home in 2 days because I was tired from lack of sleep. Yes, I'll take pics in the van (occasionally) but I won't drive tired with the kids! LOL


A few shots from the hotel:


TV time



Sleepy time



Gideon looking adorable!! (He loved his snow boots and insisted on wearing them A LOT!)



One more play/lunch stop and then we arrived home!!Hope that you enjoyed the journey and the pics! Blessings!- Angela :)

5 comments:

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!!! It was so encouraging. I love the pictures you have up!

Jane said...

I love Gideon... he looks like such a man when he is at play. Then you put him in little boy jammies and wrap him in a blanket...he looks so young and cuddly! Ohio is a long ride... glad to hear you did it in two days.

Elspeth said...

Cute pictures. Your boys really are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, and it was nice to catch a glimpse of your mom and dad too (I haven't seen them in like, forever!). Can't wait for our girls weekend (I emailed you).

Amy

April said...

Your boys are so sweet. I'm finally getting around to the meme tonight!