Thursday, October 30, 2008

She Hearts Me!!


This is terribly late and I'm so sorry! My friend Julie bestowed on me my first blog award!! Does it make me a geek that I was really happy? LOL

Anyway, here are the RULES:

A. come get your award (just copy and paste it)


B. put it on your blog


C. pass it on to seven other blogs, that you enjoy!!


D. put their links in your post and let them know you gave them an award!

So, because I'm an obediant woman (at least 10% of the time) I am going to follow the rules.

If you don't like to post your blog awards on your blog, for any reason, that's fine with me. Just know I heart your blog and smile. You may be excused from following the rules.

1. Christy
I love to read this woman's blog. She parents with such grace (yes you do!!!) and homeschools with such creativity. I think I want to be her when I grow up.

2. Lea
This lady is a wonderful Mommy who is always lifting up ber husband and children. I love to read the funny stories about her boys and the pics of them are just as wonderful. She seems like such a neat lady.

3. Ginger
This woman is always a good read! No matter what she is "talking" about you will just want to get caught up in the conversation. A really special woman!

4. April
This sister is a fantastic combination of refinement and spunk. I enjoy her wit and her humor. She also loves to serve her family. A great Mom.

5. Catrina
This woman is open and honest about what she is thinking and why. She never claims to have it all together but she is passionate about Jesus and strives daily toward Godliness. I admire that.

6. Susannah
She is a mix of political savvy, good common sense, wit, sarcasm, grace, and fun all rolled into one. She is also a great Mommy!

7. Tia
She makes me think. She makes me think so hard that my head begins to swim. Often it can take days to think through some of her posts.
I like that. I also admire her passion for the Lord and her love for people.

Wow. Only seven. I could have given this award to my entire sidebar of sisters. I am very selective about who I put on my sidebar. If you are there it is because I heart your blog. :) However, rules are meant to be followed and so I did. Goodnight all!

Blessings!- Angela :)

4 comments:

Catrina said...

Thanks for the mention Ang, I like you too. Do I have to do something?lol I can't follow drections.

Elspeth said...

No, you're not a geek for being happy. A little cheesy maybe, but not a geek ;-)

musicmommy3 said...

Um, thanks Terry. I feel the love. LOL

Catrina,
A. come get your award (just copy and paste it)


B. put it on your blog


C. pass it on to seven other blogs, that you enjoy!!


D. put their links in your post and let them know you gave them an award!

Catrina said...

I'm such a geek, I don't know how to copy and paste it. I've done wording before but not images.